“Freeckles, Plataforma Ética e Sustentável, Unipessoal LDA” is a company incorporated in a small northwest town of Portugal and you can find it designed as “us”, “we” or “our”. We own and operate the Femptie Store.
The Private & Cookies Policy is an agreement between you, The User of Femptie Store and us, the company, Freeckles, Plataforma Ética e Sustentável, Unipessoal LDA.
We use your data to provide and improve Femptie Store. By using Femptie Store, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Please, read it carefully and email us with any questions you may have to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I. COLLECTED DATA
Collected Data refers to all information collected from your use and interaction with Femptie Store. We will above describe the three types of Collected Data we can collect or hold on in our records.
All Collected Data is only used to improve your usage of the website and the website itself. We keep data for the shortest time possible and delete it when it no longer is being used. All uses and purposes of Collected Data described below in “DATA USAGES”.
Personal Data: all information collected when you create an account in Femptie Store or when you subscribe to our newsletter. At this point we only collect the information you desire to share with us, it includes your personal details, such as: your address, name, nickname, and preferences. This last one is collected every time you save products in your Wishlist. We refer to Personal Data as the information you provide to us, it may occur because you desire to interact with us more efficiently or because you want to join our Eco-Community.
Search Data: all information we automatically collect every time you interact with Femptie Store. It may include information about the browser you are using, Computer´s Internet Protocol Address (IP address), and time zone or location. Additionally, we collect information as you browse our website, which means we can collect information about how you use Femptie Store, such as products you view or pages you search for; we can also collect information about what websites or keywords took you to Femptie Store. For that, we use some technologies like cookies, read about it, below, in the section named “Cookies and Track”.
Order Data: information collected when you make or attempt to make a purchase in Femptie Store. At that point, we can collect your personal details, as your email, phone number, shipping and billing address, and your name. Furthermore, we can keep quantity and quality information about your purchases, in order to better understand your tastes and preferences.
We refer to this information as the data we collect to improve our communication with you and our levels of deliveries’ success.
II. DATA USAGES
Each type of data we collect has its own purpose. However, all Collected Data is only used to improve the quality of the user’s navigation on Femptie Store and user’s interaction with our website pages or to improve the Femptie Store itself.
- Provide and maintain our website
- Discard potential risk and fraud. We can use some information, as your IP address for that purpose
- Allow you to access Femptie Store news or news related to our Eco-Community. Information sent/displayed only when you ask to receive it
- Provide you with customer support, such as invoices and orders confirmation
- Assist Tracking Orders
- Empower deliveries’ success
- Improve interaction with you, The User
- Hold on to information about your usage and interaction with Femptie Store in the form of Statistics
- Target Marketing and Advertising, sharing with you, materials that you let us know that is of your interest
We can show you products, services, or contents selected accordingly to your preferences. We can do that by hold on to records of your previous purchases, your Wishlist, or from the pages you view on Femptie Store.
Some information that we collect as you browse our website pages is recorded to let us know our community preferences and optimize Femptie Store usage and navigation. By doing that we can create a better value proposition, selected offers, and focuses on meaningful marketing and campaign advertisings.
COOKIES & TRACKING
III. SHARE & PARTNERS
In order to be able to carry out all Femptie Store activities efficiently, we need to share some of your information with our partners.
- DHL – we share some of your Order Data with our delivery partner. This sharing will allow them to deliver your purchase to your chosen address and will enable you to track your order.
- WooCommerce – We use Woo Commerce to operate our online store.
- Google Analytics – we use Google Analytics to know more about our Eco-Community, create some statistics, and know what impact our green warrior team is creating. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
IV. LAWS & REGULATIONS
Applicable laws and regulations can compel us to share Collected Data. These situations may occur in order to protect our rights, Femptie Store rights; to give a response to a legal obligation, as an intimation or requests made by Public Authorities, or to protect the safety of The Users or/and the public.
V. ALLOWED USERS
Femptie Store is for use of persons of legal age, only. Here considered as older than 18 years old.
VI. UPDATE YOUR DATA – You have rights
You are entitled to ask for an update to the Collected Data we hold on about you. It may include a correction of all or some information, a complete delete, or just a limitation of its use.
All users can update their data at their personal account at Femptie Store and choose what they want to share with us. Furthermore, you have the right to access all information we collected from you and ask companies for letting you know about it. At your request, companies should provide you a copy of the Collected Data we hold about you.
If you would like to exercise one of these rights, please let us know and send us an email to email@example.com.
Please note that we are compelled to ask you to verify your identity before performing in accordance to your request.
Users can OPT-OUT of Google Analytics or Cookies Service anytime they want. Please make sure you read above what does it imply and how to do it.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on. The add-on prevents Google Analytics to track your visits and views on webpages.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms here: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may inform you that by doing it, you may not be able to use some features of the Femptie Store.
- You can unsubscribe from our newsletter anytime. Please, follow the instructions send in our last newsletter email.
We provide two methods of payment and in both of them, we do not keep your personal bank account details.
- Bank Direct Transfer – we only use your payment information to confirm your order. We will not keep this information after emailing you with a confirmation order.
IX. CHANGES MAY OCCUR
We are entitled to change our Privacy & Cookies Policy anytime we verify a need for that change. It can happen due to the addition of different or new features on the Femptie Store. We will notify you if that happens, keeping this Privacy & Cookies Policy updated. We will send to all our registered users an email notifying them of those changes.
Changes are effective after being posted on that same page (Privacy & Cookies Policy).
In case you have any questions, complaints, or suggestions, please let us know and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.